Deed of gift
- Business Transfer ("Hive over")
- Company Incorporation
- Community Interest Co
- Charity Formation
- Grant of New Commercial Lease
- Trade mark Registration Application (Trademark)
- Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Company Secretarial/ Registered Office Service
- Shareholders' Agreement
- LLP Agreement
- Partnership Agreement
- Buy or Sell Businesses
- Appointed Representative Agreement & Registration
- Deed of gift
- Storage of Deeds for 5 years
- Escrow Service
- Declaration of Solvency
- Administering Oaths or Statutory Declarations
- Certified copy Power of Attorney
- Witnessing Documents & ordinary certified copies
- Special Post documents
- Power of Attorney
- Apostille (“Notarisation”)
- Debenture (Security over company for a loan or obligation)
- Personal Guarantee
- Advice certification for Guarantors, Security givers, and occupiers (Independant Legal Advice)
- Declaration of Trust
- FCA Authorisation registration application
- FCA Authorised Person Service
- Priority Turn Around Supplement
It can be helpful for several different reasons to make the terms and circumstances of a gift being made, quite clear – for example, in anticipation of subsequent scrutiny of the making of such a gift.
This product comprises our preparation on your instructions of an appropriate deed for you to execute, to make your reasons known if necessary.
You may also wish to consider our “Declaration of Solvency” product.
How long will it take?
We don’t generally do anything for new clients until our process of client retention has concluded – this involves agreeing the scope of what we are doing for the price (our terms are below), setting-up our client record, and producing the bill (payment in advance is required for all new clients).
After that, the production of the deed is a job that we can undertake in less than an hour once we can schedule it in our workflow, that can depend on how busy we are at any particular time. We would not usually take-on a job for which we could not engage within about a working week.
Your supplier is unregulated Mounteney Legal Services Limited, that does not charge VAT
We charge £180
There is more about our fees on our website here
If you have any questions or require any further information, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.