Mounteney Solicitors deals with all aspects of Commercial Property transactions. We act for commercial property buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants and occupiers in connection with:
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases (with or without funding)
- New and renewal leases, underleases and agreements for lease/ underlease
- Licences to occupy
- The management of leasehold premises (including licences for alterations and licences to underlet and assign)
- Development and building projects (including contractual options, conditional contacts and development agreements)
- Commercial property disputes (including dilapidations).
How long will it take?
The time taken for our work to conclude depends on precisely what it is we are asked to do. We will always endeavour to complete any work in a timely manner.
We try wherever possible to provide fixed fee quotes and our fees are highly competitive. For example, our fixed fee lease packages start from as little as £675 + VAT for a straightforward lease renewal by reference. Please call our commercial property specialists Rachel Martin or Amy Austin to discuss how we might address your requirements.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.