When dealing with, buying or selling intangible property, it is important to have legal support with specialist knowledge and experience. Jonathan Mounteney has a post-graduate diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice and has practised in the sector for 20 years.
Common rights include:
- Registered Trade Marks
- Design rights
- Database rights and rights in databases
- Registered designs (less commonly encountered)
- Rights in trading styles (passing off)
- Rights in confidential information (confidentiality)
- Right to maintain a good reputation in products or property
- Right not to be defamed - libel (published defamation) and slander (spoken defamation).
There are also more exotic rights such as the right not to have contracts unlawfully interfered with. Please feel free to contact us if you require any more information.
How long will it take?
The time taken for our work to conclude depends on precisely what it is we are asked to do. We will always endeavour to complete any work in a timely manner.
These are not services amenable to blanket fixed fees. Please contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.