Appointed Representative Agreement & Registration
- Business Transfer ("Hive over")
- Company Incorporation
- Community Interest Co
- Charity Formation
- Grant of New Commercial Lease
- Trade mark Registration Application (Trademark)
- Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Company Secretarial/ Registered Office Service
- Shareholders' Agreement
- LLP Agreement
- Partnership Agreement
- Buy or Sell Businesses
- Appointed Representative Agreement & Registration
- Deed of gift
- Storage of Deeds for 5 years
- Escrow Service
- Declaration of Solvency
- Administering Oaths or Statutory Declarations
- Certified copy Power of Attorney
- Witnessing Documents & ordinary certified copies
- Special Post documents
- Power of Attorney
- Apostille (“Notarisation”)
- Debenture (Security over company for a loan or obligation)
- Personal Guarantee
- Advice certification for Guarantors, Security givers, and occupiers (Independant Legal Advice)
- Declaration of Trust
- FCA Authorisation registration application
- FCA Authorised Person Service
- Priority Turn Around Supplement
Using a special form we draft for you, and then see to the execution of, an FCA authorised entity appoints as their agent an unregulated third-party.
We then register that appointment with the FCA, which results in the third party obtaining their own FCA registration number.
How long will it take?
The process should take about 10 days in total.
Your supplier is unregulated Mounteney Legal Services Limited, that does not charge VAT
Our work will be charged at £300
There is more about our fees on our website here
If you need any further information, please give us a call. We do hope you decide to retain us.